TintEX Gloss will give you that smooth shiny finish you always wanted.
Lacquer product, composed of alkyd resins with a glossy finish.
Usable for all routine work indoors and outdoors, this glycerophthalic printing paint can be used on any medium, old or new, provided that it has been adequately prepared. It can, for example be used on the following surfaces: paper, water-based or greasy plasters, plasters, bricks, cements, masonry, breeze block, wood or iron.
Great quality gloss finish.
- Before application, it is necessary to ensure that the funds are dry, non-powdery and consistent. Dust the surface before applying.
- It is possible to dilute the TintEx Gloss beforehand with white spirit before using it in the first coat or applying it on the chosen surface.
- Mix well before use to make the product homogeneous. TintEx Gloss is ready to use and must always be applied generously. In the case where the mixture is diluted, it should only be used in 1st layer.
As this product is flammable, it is advisable to keep it out of reach of children. Follow the instructions on the labels and safety data sheets for safe and optimal use. Product strictly reserved for professional use
Colours displayed on a computer/laptop/mobile screen might be slightly different to actual paint colour.
TintEx's Guarantees & Warranty
- Free Pick up
- Secure payments via PayPal®, Visa, MasterCard and MCB Juice
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
- We are not liable if results are not as advertised as well as if colors differ from actual color.
Limited Quantity - Will Sell Out Fast!
⚡ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE⚡